[EVALUATION] - E02 - Support for MinGW Open Source Compiler

Pat pobrien at orbtech.com
Mon Feb 14 13:21:09 EST 2005

So what if someone appears to be a troll?  Suck it up and rise above
it.  This thread started with legitimate questions. Unfortunately,
almost every response has been dismissive, petty, and a complete waste
of time and effort.  Please respond to the issue or simply ignore it.
The issue is real and I'd like to find a solution to it as well.  Right
now it feels like I'm in the company of a bunch of hell-bent school
bullies.  I'm ashamed of the behavior I'm witnessing on this list.

--
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech    http://www.orbtech.com