overwriting method in baseclass

Harald Massa cpl.19.ghum at spamgourmet.com
Mon Feb 7 12:50:52 EST 2005

bruno modulix <onurb at xiludom.gro> wrote in

>> So, what is the most elegant solution to administer these changes?
>
> <ot>
> Use a version control system (svn is quite fine...).
> </ot>

Thanks for that recommendation, I really do use subversion for some time.
But how can I use it to solve this problem? I do changes to the common
baseclass which is OUTSIDE my development. I quite correctly assume that
the developers of the classlib also use Subversion, alas, having no public
access.

So HOW can SVN be of any use for THIS prob?

Harald