Newbie help

Francis Girard francis.girard at free.fr
Mon Feb 14 16:19:17 EST 2005

Sorry.
You have my cheers.

I'm suggesting you to use the python debugger through some GUI ("Eric3"
http://www.die-offenbachs.de/detlev/eric3.html for example is a nice and easy
to use GUI). It will greatly help you appreciate Python control flow in
execution and you will learn a lot more trying to find your bugs that way. It
sometimes help to suffer a little. But, of course, I think you will always
find an helping hand if needed.

Regards

Francis Girard