python tutorial/projects

Leif B. Kristensen abuse at solumslekt.org
Tue Feb 22 19:02:59 EST 2005

Danny skrev:

> Does anyone know of a good python tutorial?
> I was also looking for some non-trivial projects to do in python.

There's a lot of projects on Sourceforge that are written in Python,
where you're free to study the code and maybe participate, if you've
got what it takes.

> Basically I would like to claim on my resume, that I know python, with
> out bad karma.

Your stance is a difficult one, and one that is hard to conciliate with
the Zen of Hacking. Search for enlightenment first, my son, and the
rest will be given to you freely.
--
Leif Biberg Kristensen