[EVALUATION] - E02 - Support for MinGW Open Source Compiler

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sun Feb 20 08:48:22 EST 2005

Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
> Should I take answers serious?

If not, why are you asking questions in the first place?

> Answer from people which do not respect coherence of writings?

Coherence of writings?

> Should a professional developer take python serious?

Yes.

> I mean, if the team does not manage at least the foundation of a
> multi-target automated-build-process?

If the team *would* not manage at least the foundation of a
multi-target automated-build-process, a professional developer
*should* not take python serious.

However, since the team *does* manage at least the foundation of
a multi-target automated-build-process, a professional developer
*might* take python serious.

[a false premise can imply anything]

Regards,
Martin