Simple Kiosks Serve The World

jabailo at texeme.com jabailo at texeme.com
Fri Jun 3 01:41:00 EDT 2005

Jeff_Relf wrote:

> As I've told you a quintillion times, Earthlink's insanity aside,
> Win_XP is a virtual network, quite indepent of the connection used.
> Linux is hardly an OS, it's just a kernel.

The world doesn't need a 'virtual network'...it needs an Internet Kiosk.

While Jeff the Bolshevik was sleeping; American Capitalism produced what the
Governments of India, Africa and China could not: A $69 Internet Kiosk from
which they can derive Knowledge, Commerce and Society.

Yes, listen here World Bank, Unicef, UN, Bono, Gate$ Foundation:

Do you want the world to have computers?

Then cough up $69 a head to Microtek and have them send it Ground Freight to
Burkina Faso, Outer Mongolia and Bangalore.

As for 'virtual networks' -- yes, virtual in the sense of not being
real...in the sense of not having substance.  Yes.  virtual.

--
Texeme Textcasting Technology
http://www.texeme.com