Create our own python source repository

qwweeeit at yahoo.it qwweeeit at yahoo.it
Tue Jun 7 07:59:24 EDT 2005

Hi all,
beeing almost a newbie, I am trying to learn from experts.
For that reason I am collecting examples of Python sources (and
Pythonic way of programming...) on a CD, ready  to be searched.
By now, I extracted from web (using wget) all the examples of Cookbook
Python (35 Mb!). After some polishing and merging I obtained 20 files
(one for each Category), which sum up to 12 Mb).
To this source repository, I want also add my own scripts. But since my
programming habits are not very Pythonic, I should prefer to include
more meaningful examples.
In the web there is plenty of such material, but I need the advice of
experts to address me in the right direction...
Bye.