would it be feasable to write python DJing software

Fuzzyman fuzzyman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 06:08:33 EST 2006

Ivan Voras wrote:

> > Because "bar and aba happen to be parts of extension library" :)
>
> To end this disussion: I meant "doing it in C" as a colloquial
> expression, not a technical one. The expression holds true for every
> case where a function/class/module/etc is implemented in a lower-level
> language, and "C" was used only as an example.

I think the point we were trying to make, is that even in 'colloquial
terms' there is *no difference* between using a part of the standard
library (e.g. the builtin module md5) and a third party extension
module written in C.

All the logic you actually write is in pure python.

If you write *your own extension module* in C, then you could rightly
be described as doing it in C.

All the best,

Fuzzyman