editor for Python on Linux

Echo oshecho at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 18:07:57 EST 2006

On 2/20/06, billie <mlist at fastwebnet.it> wrote:
> I really think that IDLE is one of the best around in Python source editing.
For me, I find that IDLE is about the worse for editing Python sources.

I used to use Notepad++ before I started using Boa. Sometimes I still
use Notepad++ because I can easly right click on a file to open it up
in Notepad++.

I use the editor that comes with Dabo. It has most features that any
good python editor has. It does CURRENTLY lack many options, however
that will change in the future. All of Dabo is being worked on and
updated a lot, sometimes as much as 10-15 things changed, added and/or
fixed in a day. Although, you will want the svn version for the most
resent changes.

--
-Echo