"Temporary" Variable

darthbob88 at gmail.com darthbob88 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 17:08:22 EST 2006

Reply to all: I realize that naming a variable "spam" is not entirely
kosherized. It was originally named secret, but I renamed it in a fit
of whimsy. The language is named after Monty Python's Flying Circus, is
it not? Remember the Spam Sketch.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_sketch
I thank you for finding the problem; I thought it might involve string
v int comparisons when Comrade D'Eprano's code went wonky. Many thanks,
and good luck to you.
PS: As for the inappropriate naming, the Swedes tried to sell their
vacuums under the motto "Nothing sucks like an Electrolux."