Embedding an Application in a Web browser

bruno at modulix onurb at xiludom.gro
Tue Feb 14 10:41:33 EST 2006

rodmc wrote:
> Is it possible to embed a Python application within Internet explorer?

No. Nor in any other browser (except from Grail, but I think this
doesn't count).

> If so how do people recommend going about it.

Either write a rich client app or a real web application.

> As for the application it has to be able display simple animated
> graphics such as circles, lines and squares.

Wait... Aren't there already existing technos to do this ?

> However if someone clicks
> on a shape it should open up another application, such as Word.

Lol. This would be a really big bad security issue.

You definitively want to write a rich client app.

--
bruno desthuilliers