I Need help from all the group participants

Aaron cajnnjonaj at fjireanjtjprodjuctijons.com
Tue Aug 21 11:36:38 EDT 2007

"Boris Ozegovic" <ninja.krmenadl at nes.com> wrote in message
news:fac7nj$ci9$1 at localhost.localdomain...
> Hi,
>
> I am working on some system, and the communication will take place through
> the chatterbot which will be written in AIML (interpreter is written in
> Python).  English is not my mother tongue, so I need huge favor:  if all
> of
> you can write two sentences, so that I could have greater pattern base.
> The first sentence is finding someone's heart rate, example: "Please, can
> you tell me John's heart rate", and the other one is setting the alarm
> when
> someone's heart rate is lower then x, and greater than y, example: "Can
> you, please, send me information when John's heart rate is lower than 60,
> and greater than 100".  You can manipulate time (right now, now, right
> this
> moment), and everything else you can think about.

Give me John's heart rate.
John's heart rate?
John's pulse?
John's pulse is?
(The last three are not exactly complete sentences.  Rather they are
fragments, but who cares when you're talking to a computer, right?)

Tell me when John's heart rate drops below x or goes above y.
Tell could be replaced with notify me, alert me, call me, or any other verbs
that describe how the computer might contact the person.
Drops below could be replaced with "goes below", "is less than" "slows to"
"slows down to" "drops to" "decreases to" "goes down to" ETC.
"goes above" could be "exceeds" "passes" "goes past" "increases to" "speeds
up to" "goes up to" "reaches" "exceeds" "surpasses" "is faster than" "goes
faster than" "is above" ETC.

Good luck.  I'm glad this isn't my project.

Aaron

--
To reply directly, remove j's from email address.