smtplib problem, Unable to relay for <RESOLVED>

Benedict Verheyen benedict.verheyen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 04:45:00 EST 2007

Benedict Verheyen schreef:
> <snip>

Thanks for the responses.

I solved it by adjusting the relayers list (i'm a domain admin) in
others words i granted my pc the rights to relay.
I did this by starting the Exchange System Manager and then going to
Servers-><name of exchange server>->protocols->SMTP

Then right click on "Default SMTP Virtual Server" and properties,
go to the Access pane and near the bottom you have a button "Relay"
in a section called "Relay restrictions".
That's where i temporarily added my ip address.

After sending the greetings mail, i removed my ip address again from
that granted list.

Regards and many thanks,
Benedict