lotus nsf to mbox

Brian Munroe brian.e.munroe at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 14:10:00 EST 2007

On Dec 15, 11:04 am, Fabian Braennstroem <f.braennstr... at gmx.de>
wrote:

> thanks for your ideas! I actually thought of something like
> a python parser, which just converts the nsf structure to an
> mbox; could that work!?

Well, If you wish to go that route, I believe you will have to reverse
engineer the Notes Database binary structure because I've never seen
it published anywhere.  My suggestion, if you can use a Windows
machine, just use the Lotus Notes COM Objects via the Python Win32
bindings, as mentioned above.

If you really need to do it from Linux and are lucky enough to be
running the IIOP task on your Domino server, then you could possibly
use CORBA.