TK 8.5

Leon leon at pasde.spam.fr
Mon Dec 31 03:41:35 EST 2007

Hello,

First of all, I beg you pardon for my poor english...

You probably know it, but a new version of Tcl/TK has arrived :
http://groups.google.fr/group/comp.lang.tcl/browse_frm/thread/747fcc9df3274310/

With TK8.5, I found the look and feel better that in the past :
http://wiki.tcl.tk/13636

It would be great to have the same look with TkInter...

1) Did you know if a future version of Python/Tkinter will use Tk 8.5 ?
And when ?

2) Is it a way to use Tk 8.5 with the present version of Python (2.5) ?

3) Or may be it's possible to already have a similar and good look with
the present version of TK[inter] included in the last version of Python
(2.5.1) ?

Can you give me informations (or links, etc...) about this three
questions ?

Thanx in advance !!!

Leon