Want to learn Python

7stud bbxx789_05ss at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 12:24:38 EDT 2007

> I'm curious, have you tried _Python for Dummies_?

No, I haven't.  Unfortunately, I don't ever consider Dummies books.
That type of marketing appeals to certain people and not others.  I'm
one of the others.  I'll definitely take a look at it the next time
I'm in the bookstore.

>We didn't wait for Wiley to offer, we simply insisted on providing a
>list of index terms.

It's nice to hear about an author who cares enough about the end
product that bears their name to insist on quality.  I'm so tired of
hearing authors whine that the publisher screwed up the book.