writing python extensions in assembly

inhahe inhahe at gmail.com
Fri May 16 12:06:00 EDT 2008

I like to learn what I need, but I have done assembly before, I wrote a
terminal program in assembly for example, with ansi and avatar support.  I'm
just not fluent in much other than the language itself, per se.

Perhaps C would be as fast as my asm would, but C would not allow me to use
SIMD, which seems like it would improve my speed a lot, I think my goals are
pretty much what SIMD was made for.