Web programming in Python.
kurdayon at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 01:51:07 CEST 2008
1. On my server (in my directory) I found "cgi-bin" subdirectory.
2. In the "cgi-bin" I have created a file "test.py".
3. In that file I put:
print "Hello, World!"
(I have checked, I have "/usr/bin/python2.4" directory.)
4. I give the following permissions to the "test.py":
5. The "cgi-bin" directory has the following permissions:
6. In the "cgi-bin" I have created the ".htaccess" file which
AddHandler cgi-script .py
And it still does not work! If I try to see the page by my browser I
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was
unable to complete your request.
More information about the Python-list