Python Programmer needed in the LA area
Capstick, Antony H
Antony.H.Capstick at disney.com
Thu Oct 7 17:55:20 CEST 2010
I am looking for an experienced Person or Company located in Southern California to develop and implement a graphical track map operating in MS Windows that will be used to display graphical information for a new Disney attraction.
* Experience developing graphical user interfaces for Windows (or cross-platform tool sets which support Windows)
* Ability to develop custom "widgets" for graphical user interfaces - in addition to the standard widgets (text boxes, list boxes, etc), custom widgets must be used by the track map application.
* Experience with simple animation of widgets on-screen, including the ability to translate and rotate bitmaps with masks to any position within a window
* Experience with developing network-enabled applications specifically using UDP and custom protocols.
* Experience using Excel.
If WDI existing environment is used, additional requirements include:
* Experience using Python as a primary development language on the Windows platform
* Ability to understand partially documented Python code
Experience using the wxWidgets cross-platform graphical user interface development library, and preferably the wxPython bindings for Python.
Please contact Antony Capstick at
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Python-list