[ANN] pypiserver 1.0.0 - minimal private pypi server
ralf at systemexit.de
Fri Oct 26 20:53:00 CEST 2012
I've just uploaded pypiserver 1.0.0 to the python package index.
pypiserver is a minimal PyPI compatible server. It can be used to serve
a set of packages and eggs to easy_install or pip.
pypiserver is easy to install (i.e. just 'pip install pypiserver'). It
doesn't have any external dependencies.
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pypiserver/ should contain enough
information to easily get you started running your own PyPI server in a
The code is available on github: https://github.com/schmir/pypiserver
Changes in version 1.0.0
- add passlib and waitress to pypi-server-standalone
- upgrade bottle to 0.11.3
- Update scripts/opensuse/pypiserver.init
- Refuse to re upload existing file
- Add 'console_scripts' section to 'entry_points', so
'pypi-server.exe' will be created on Windows.
- paste_app_factory now use the the password_file option to create the
app. Without this the package upload was not working.
- Add --fallback-url argument to pypi-server script to make it
More information about the Python-list