python adds an extra half space when reading from a string or list

Antoon Pardon antoon.pardon at rece.vub.ac.be
Tue Jul 2 02:54:18 EDT 2013

Op 02-07-13 01:17, Denis McMahon schreef:
> On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 20:42:48 +0200, Antoon Pardon wrote:
>
>> How about the following comprimise. ....
>> Let me know what you think about this.
> How about you just ignore him.

Why about you just ignore me?

Serious, a lot of people here seem to think that if someone is bothered
by someone else, the bothered person should just ignore the botherer.

That is until something starts bothering these people themselves, then
suddenly all kind of arguments are let loose in the hope of influencing
the person that bothered them in changing his behaviour.

--
Antoon Pardon