[python-uk] Python UK conference 2003

Tim Couper python-uk@python.org
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 11:09:39 +0100 (BST)

The following members of the Python UK group have
kindly volunteered to do work towards organising the
2003 conference, and their roles include at least:

Tim Couper: Co-ordinator
Andy Robinson: External relations (with ACCU,....)
Paul Brain: Publicity
Simon Brunning: Content production for the website
Seb Bacon: Technology elements (deployment, coding)
for website
Duncan Booth: TBD

The team is already well underway, and in regular
contact. We intend to give regular updates to this
group about progress.

We've already received a few kind offers to do talks
to date - and I'm sure that more would be welcome. It
might take us a while to getting the talk schedule
organised, but please hang in there!

Tim