[python-uk] Tell us what you did with Python this year....

Michael Grazebrook michael at grazebrook.com
Mon Dec 20 19:02:59 CET 2010

Dear Mr Berkley,

This sounds both fun and interesting! Tell me more! Was this business or
pleasure?

A small project of my own is to help my father with his milling machine.
He wants to re-write a program in a more modern language: the program
converts printed circuit board layouts into the milling machine's g-code
language. At the moment the code is in an archaic Basic dialect.

Is that sort of thing interesting to you?

yours,
Michael Grazebrook