[python-win32] ASP strangeness

Brian Brown brian@assess.net
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 08:59:46 -0700

Greetings!

   I'm using python 2.2 with the current released win32 extentions (148 I
believe) on a Win XP Pro box. I'm putting most of my business logic in modules
that I import from the ASP pages and just do formatting in ASP. Most of the
time, things seem to be working great, but I noticed that if I don't do an
http POST to the python asp page, the python classes that I instantiate won't
initialize. If I post to the pages, they work as expected. These seems very
odd; no errors are generated whatsoever.

Anyone have any ideas?

thanks!

Brian