[python-win32] Alan Frankel is out of the office.

Alan.Frankel@dictaphone.com Alan.Frankel@dictaphone.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:09:12 -0500

I will be out of the office starting  12/12/2002 and will not return until
12/16/2002.

     This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain
information that is confidential and prohibited from disclosure.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination or copying of this message or any attachment is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
original sender immediately by telephone or by return e-mail and delete
this message along with any attachments, from your computer.Thank you.