[python-win32] Python-w32 startup configuration- repost

Tony Cappellini tony@tcapp.com
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 22:49:23 -0800

I want to configure python-w32 to startup in the directory where I have my
python scripts,as well as change the default background editor color, but
don't know which startup script to edit,.

After browsing the Python Path, from the PythonWin IDE, I see many
potential files that look like typical initialization files.

E:\apps\Python\Lib\site-packages\Pythonwin\pywin\__init__.py
E:\apps\Python\Lib\site-packages\Pythonwin\pywin\framework\startup.py
E:\apps\Python\Lib\site-packages\Pythonwin\start_pythonwin.pw

Which if these is the correct one to edit, and should I merely make my
changes to the very end of one of these files ?
thanks

Tony