[python-win32] BLT / Pmw / Tk installation problem

Reggie Dugard reggie@merfinllc.com
09 Sep 2002 09:48:41 -0700

Sorry about this being so delayed, but since I haven't seen any
response, I though I'd reply anyway.

I haven't done this in a while, but when I installed BLT the last time,
I moved tcl\lib\tcl8.3\blt2.4 to tcl\tcl8.3\blt2.4 so that pkgIndex.tcl
could be found and then I made sure that tcl\bin was in the PATH.

Hope this helps.

Reggie Dugard
Merfin, LLC