[python-win32] (no subject)

Jens B. Jorgensen jens.jorgensen at tallan.com
Sat Oct 18 21:04:17 EDT 2003

I'm just going to make a guess here but there's a couple of things you
should check out. First, you need to make sure that you have installed
both the .NET framework redistributable as well as the .NET framework
SDK. nmake and sn are both included in the .NET SDK. Aside from that
just make sure that you have your PATH set to include the directories
for both the above which will probably be something like:

c:/windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322
c:/Program\ Files/Microsoft.NET/SDK/v1.1/Bin