[python-win32] Re: Changing Windows NT File Permissions

Roger Upole rwupole at msn.com
Tue Jul 20 05:07:40 CEST 2004

This appears to be a problem with ACL's that contain auto-inherited ACE's.
Right now the function is only ordering ACEs so that access-denied ACEs
are first (previously the only requirement). Now ACLs require that inherited
ACEs come last regardless of type.  I'll try to get a fix in for this.
       Roger