[python-win32] Linking in 3rd party libs

Hihn, Jason Jason.Hihn at verint.com
Wed Oct 27 16:27:57 CEST 2004

I am trying to build PyQt into python under MSVC6.

I successfully did this in unix, and I compiled the individual packages
in win32, but the instructions don't make sense for win32. The unix (and
instructions) that I have rely on a configure script, but there is no
such thing for win32. I need to know how to convert the Makefile.pre.in
and config.c.in changes to work.

The PyQt instructions are here:
http://www.river-bank.demon.co.uk/docs/pyqt/PyQt.html#AEN135

I also had trouble with compiling python for windows. I made all the
projects successfully, but what is the final step? (Equiv to "make
install")?

Thanks!

This electronic message may contain proprietary and confidential information of Verint Systems Inc., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or
entity(ies) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this e-mail for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone this message or any information contained in this message.  If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this e-mail. (1)