[python-win32] NetScheduleJob API in python?

Alex Willmer alex at moreati.org.uk
Sat Jan 8 02:11:13 CET 2005

Whilst scripting an audit of  service/scheduled jobs logins in our mixed
NT/2000 domain I've found pywin32 does not expose the NetScheduleJob*
functions. Does anyone know of library that exposes these?

The API relates mostly to NT 4.0, in 2000 the task scheduler was
upgraded and exposed through a COM interface (which is included).
Documentation for the old API is here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/netmgmt/netmgmt/network_management_functions.asp

If no pythonifyed interface exists how feasible would it be to call
these functions directly through ctypes or windll?

With thanks

Alex