[python-win32] Registry Entries on a win32 install

Neil Benn benn at cenix-bioscience.com
Fri Jul 22 14:32:15 CEST 2005

Hello,

          We have an enterprise app running and I'd like to reduce
maintenance efforts by loading third party packages from a central
location.  One of the third party packages is win32, I'm looking to load
this off the server however I need to determine if this is possible. The
thing I need to determine is whether there are any registry entries that
win32 is depending upon - does anyone know if that is the case or can I
execute on files which are loading on the server?

    I'm aware of the PythonPath issues and will be working on that as well.

Cheers,

Neil

--

Neil Benn