[python-win32] Need help with COM MSN Messenger Interface

Kevin Patterson patter001 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 14:38:47 CEST 2006

Have you tried the MSDN help on this COM Module? Mmmmm...actually after
looking through the docs, maybe its not a whole lot of help. I see a lot of
"Not Currently Supported" statements. Well, here's the link anyway in case
there's something there:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winmessenger/winmessenger/reference/messengeruasdk/ifaces/imessenger/instantmessage.asp