[python-win32] GetKeyboardState - API not covered?

aurora aurora00 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 19:54:57 CET 2006

I have great success with Python win so far. It is truely a better tool to
program Microsoft API than Microsoft themselves.

Today I stumbled on some API that doesn't seem to be supported by pywin32,
e.g. GetKeyboardState.

I wonder if the goal of pywin32 is to have a comprenhensive interface to
win32 API, or if the API are implemented on as needed basis. What would be
the process to add API support in that case?

Thanks you,

wy

P.S. What is the official name of this project? pywin32? Python for
Windows Extensions? I'm a little confused.