[python-win32] Does Python need a native Windows GUI toolkit?

Hendrik van Rooyen mail at microcorp.co.za
Tue Dec 2 20:44:41 CET 2008

 Tony Cappellini  wrote:

>What do you mean by the "new pythoncard stuff" ?
>Pythoncard has been around for a long time.

Like I said - there was a thread on clp not so long ago.
If I remember correctly, the title was: "new wine in old bottles".
I am under the impression it was started by the original author
of pythoncard, and he was sort of discussing changes he had made.
I did not pay much attention at the time, I just remember the occurrence.

- Hendrik