[python-win32] Service does not start at windows boot but at user's login

spoirot stephane.poirot at linbox.com
Thu Jun 5 15:44:47 CEST 2008

bob gailer wrote :

> Not really my area of expertise, but might it be possible to use one
> of the RunOnce keys in your circumstances?

My client starts at user's login. This is made by putting a value in the
Run key of HKLM hive. My Service is configured to start
automatically at windows boot. For a program whose path is set in a
RunOnce key, it obviously only starts once, but it's still at user's
login and not
at windows boot.
I am still working on that problem, I'll post as soon as I get news.

Thanks,

SP