[python-win32] Windows Vista slow down Python xmlrpc

Michel Claveau mc at mclaveau.com
Thu Mar 6 21:50:58 CET 2008

Re!

In the same direction, I had:
    - reduce the size of HOSTS  (delete all SpyBot Search & Destroy entries)
    - set all rights on HOSTS
    - in my antivirus (Avast-Pro), set  HOSTS like an exception  (no
resident scan on him)
    - use   http://127.0.0.1:8080  (for the client,  needless for server)
    - use my "miracle" batch, for optimize network :
                netsh interface tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled
                netsh interface tcp set global rss=disabled
                netsh interface tcp set global congestionprovider=none
                netsh interface tcp set global ecncapability=disabled

Results:  my Vista become twice faster than my XP...

@-salutations

Michel Claveau