[python-win32] Accessing properties of share on DFS

Michael Kesper mkesper at fsfe.org
Mon Sep 1 14:08:12 CEST 2008

Hi,

* Tim Golden <mail at timgolden.me.uk> [2008-08-27 14:35:37 +0100]:

> You might be able to get there with WMI. The following
> works on my own machine, but I'm not sure what machine
> you'd need to access to list the DFS shares. I'll see
> if I can persuade a friendly admin here to let me try
> things out:

Thanks for your answer. I try to try it. ;)
I can access the DFS share properties via mmc from one special server,
so I think I'll need to run my scripts there.
As you probably guessed, there's no python installed there.

> or you could come from the other end and enumerate
> the Win32_ServerConnection collection to start with.

Sorry, I do not exactly know how to do that.

Best wishes
Michael
--
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) []         (http://fsfeurope.org)