[python-win32] adodbapi: using prepared statements

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Sat May 26 06:03:12 CEST 2012

{Sorry about the slow response... I had to go drive an ambulance...}
You could try shortcutting the code in _buildADOparamteterList() to always
execute the "except:" clause (around line 941).  I suspect that the same
error will persist -- but maybe not.  (Aren't you glad you have source
code?)
--
Vernon