[PythonCE] Cannot load wxpyce dll due to insufficient memory

Stewart Midwinter stewart.midwinter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 15:52:21 CET 2005

On the desktop, I put my Pmw megawidgets in a completely separate
location from the rest of my Python stuff, and I am able to import
them easily.  All I do is add that location to the path, like so:
import sys
sys.path[:0] = ["c:\\programs"]
import Pmw

Using this same approach on the PocketPC with an SD Card I might try:
sys.path[:0] = ['\\Program Files\\python\\lib']
import Tkinter
sys.path[:0] = ['\\Flash Rom Disk']
import some_package

cheers