[PythonCE] osce.py

Michael Foord mike at pcblokes.com
Mon Jan 17 12:17:25 CET 2005

Michael Foord wrote:

> I found an archived email with osce.py at :
> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/pythonce/2002-October/000246.html

Please ignore the proxy url here - you won't be able to use it anyway.
The proper address is just :
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/pythonce/2002-October/000246.html

This contains examples of how to use the module, so worth looking up. It
is over 2 years old though... so caveat emptor.

Regards,

Fuzzy