[PythonCE] IdleCE new version

Charles Barnes hentaidan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 17:12:55 CET 2005

File Dialog Changer replaces the original windows one with a much
better one. Even allows for program exceptions. It comes as .cpl
control panel file I think, and takes a bit of searching to find on
the website but its there. I've been using it for a while but had no
problems.

http://www.pocketpcfreewares.com/en/index.php?soft=752

www.hentai-dan.com