[Python.NET] Fwd: PythonNET 2.0 Alpha2 and .NET 4.0

Barton barton at BCDesignsWell.com
Fri Jan 21 10:06:38 CET 2011

You have a missing project file setting.
I've been reluctant to push my project file because it's apt to break
other peoples builds.

in Python.Runtime.csproj, add the line

<Compile Include="constructorbinding.cs" />

between

<Compile Include="constructorbinder.cs" />
<Compile Include="converter.cs" />