[Pythonedu-wg] Bit shift problem

Laura Sach lawsie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 05:27:52 EST 2016

THANK YOU Tim! Sometimes you can't see the wood for the trees - I inherited
that old code and it didn't occur to me to see if someone had since made a
Python 3 Adafruit library. That works perfectly and is super easy to
install and use.

The Barometric Pressure sensor *shall* go to the ball! :)

Laura