[Pythonmac-SIG] Proof of concept - Cocoa Python applet with Interface Builder!

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 00:07:26 +0200

Folks,
we've just succeeded in creating the first Python applet (we
think, you can never be sure about the "first" bit:-) that is
awakened from a NIB file built with Interface Builder.

The code is all pretty messy (both the Python code and the ObjC
code), but at least it seems to work.

If you want to have a look at this: get
http://www.cwi.nl/ftp/jack/python/mac/nibpythonexample.tar.gz,
read the README and play away!

If had very limited success (none, actually) reaching the pyobjc
crowd the last few weeks, so I suggest that discussion of this
beast take place on pythonmac-sig@python.org with a cc to Pyobjc-
dev@lists.sourceforge.net, for the time being.
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution --
Emma Goldman -