[Pythonmac-SIG] Anyone want to do a Python "Birds-of-a-Feather" at MacWorld San Francisco?

Chris Barker Chris.Barker@noaa.gov
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:17:28 -0800

Hi all,

There is some chance that I could get my boss to send me to MacWorld In
SF this January. If so I thought a Birds of a Feather session on Python
would be great! Are any of you going?

http://www.macworldexpo.com/

We need to submit the BOF proposal by Nov 8.

http://www.macworldexpo.com/macworld2003/V33/index.cvn?ID=10079

Let me know if you're interested. I'd be glad to host it, although there
are certainly others on this list that are better qualified.

Jack, I don't suppose there is any way for you to get funded to give a
talk at the next MacWorld. It would be great exposure for MacPython.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker@noaa.gov