[Pythonmac-SIG] Using Project Builder with Python & SWIG?

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 21:26:22 +0200

On donderdag, apr 17, 2003, at 13:22 Europe/Amsterdam, W.T. Bridgman
wrote:

> Has anyone on the list used SWIG to build Python wrappers and compile
> them with Project Builder?

I got it to work with PyOpenGL, but I do know that it was a lot of
work. Although I think the main
work was finding the exact version of SWIG. Apparently even
micro-releases of swig can introduce
incompatibilities and the PyOpenGL documentation didn't specify exactly
which swig version was needed
(this has since been fixed, I think).

So if you grab a PyOpenGL distribution you should be able to find out
how to call swig on OSX.
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -