[Pythonmac-SIG] wx + opengl weirdness

altern enrike at altern.org
Sun Nov 14 11:16:52 CET 2004

hi

I am getting some strange error on an application i am porting from
windows. I am creating a menu and the window that contains the opengl
displays an empty many frame like if it was trying to have the menu in
the top of it, like it does in Windows.
i also get an strange empty area whitin the opengl area that displays
the background color i set but i cannot draw on it

please check the arrows on this screenshot
http://www.ixi-software.net/alpha/wx_gl_app.gif

I was wondering if this is a normal bug of the menu or if i am doing
something wrong. This was working perfetly under windows. I was checking
a bug list on mac wx but this was not mentioned.

thanks

--
enrike