[Pythonmac-SIG] Speech

Juan Sebasti á n Lach s.lach at wanadoo.nl
Thu Sep 30 13:56:26 CEST 2004

Hi Has,

Although I had already solved the problem with .speak in sc, I installed
appscript and osax didn't work, so I installed aem and osaterminology as
described in the webpage, I also changed from appscript 0.5 to 0.6, after
that, osax was still not found but the other things imported ok into python.
I ran osax directly and it worked in the sense that it asked for a file to
open and then ended (I guess that's ok), so after that I copied it into
Library/Python/2.3 and now it imports but nothing happens when I run the
script you sent. I'm not sure what I'm doing exactly and probably did some
stuff wrong.

Anyway, hope it helps you for what you're developing and if its enough to
find a solution, it would certainly be very appreciated.

Thanks

js