[Pythonmac-SIG] Python QT module, etc.

Shaun Richard Moon srmoon at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Dec 2 20:42:53 CET 2005

Hey all,

i saw that there was some chatter here about caputring an image from a webcam back in April
 did anybody have any luck?  I'm very new and basically I've seen a couple of different possibilities in Cocoa.Qt, Jack Jansen's QuickTime module (don't know how to get that one) and PyQTSequence (so far *import PyQTSequence" or "PyQT" doesn't work).  For all I can tell, these seem potentially workable but I don't know how.  Any suggestions?  Any help would be very highly appreciated.

shaun